BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Emo-Syonal



Are you one of those what they called "EMO"?

Maybe some of you wonders what Emo means? Right?

I also wondered why they are calling it as an Emo. On what I know, Emo is a short term for EMOTIONAL. Am I right? Emo also pertains to a type or style of music.

You can also easily recognized people who are Emo. They usually wear a lot of black but it is very different to a goths. Make up also has a big part of being an emo. The emphasis is on their eyes, they wear plenty of black eye liner and smokey eye shadow. Even their nail polish is black.

You might think that I am also an emo. No, I am not. I just love seeing those emo makes me think what's inside their mind.

Emo-Syonal blog will not tackle this about those Emo type of persons. This blog will show readers different emotions of different people. I will post pictures of different people and let's all think what they feel and thinking at that time.

0 comments: